RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Diane,

I downloaded the code and think I found the core MARC to XC FRBR logic
in the xc.mst.services.transformation.TransformationService class. It's
a big class with unclear dependencies, but looks useful as a source of
clues. It's not readily apparent that most MARC records don't contain
many-to-many relationships, though, so thanks for the clue.

Jeff