RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Tom,

I think there are two possible solutions to consider. Personally, I
prefer the latter:
	1) lighten the constraints
	2) add subclasses to WEMI (and possibly a superclass) and update
the domain/range of properties so the constraints are more naturally
intuitive

Jeff