RE: Question about MARCXML to Models transformation

Sorry, I took another look at the FRBR Final Report and see there is
indeed a many-to-many relationship between Expression and Manifestation.
It's not hierarchical and therefore XML Schema would suck all the more
(not that it was ever tempting in the first place).

I'm still trying to make sense of WEMI, but treating "has publisher" and
"place of publication" as literals implies they have no bearing on WEMI
splits. If these properties aren't factors, it makes me wonder which if
any are. It never occurred to me that WEMI entity production wouldn't
leave traces in the properties. Maybe I've been looking under the wrong
rocks?

Jeff