Re: Call for Use Cases: Social uses and other new uses of Library Linked Data - from W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group

The first call has timed out. Of course, any testimony on the use of LD in our domain is always much welcome. I guess everyone on this list would be interested! But our incubator group would probably not be able to include it in our current case curation work as we are doing with the cases we received in the past...

Cheers,

Antoine