Re: [Use case side-deliverable] Alternative organization to improve readability

There are two summaries: a *very* short (1-sentence) summary in the table, and a paragraph-length summary. I see Daniel has clarified this, too.

I would support moving the paragraph-length summaries to an appendix (I almost suggested this, instead of putting them inline in each section).

-Jodi