RE: Planned changes to the VIAF RDF

I think some cases are worth this effort and you can find a few in DBpedia. For example:

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Historical_Jesus

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Jesus

Oddly enough, DBpedia asserts no relationship between the two. Most of the rdf:types for http://dbpedia.org/resource/Jesus seem plausible except for yago:DisputedConvictionsLeadingToExecution.

rdf:type

    * yago:FoundersOfReligions
    * owl:Thing
    * opencyc:en/MaleHuman
    * opencyc:en/Deceased
    * opencyc:en/ReligiousSymbol
    * yago:ManifestationsOfGodInTheBahá'íFaith
    * yago:DisputedConvictionsLeadingToExecution
    * yago:Life-death-rebirthDeities
    * opencyc:en/God

The rdf:type for http://dbpedia.org/resource/Historical_Jesus doesn't make sense:

rdf:type yago:PerspectivesOnJesus