Progress on DCAM review paper for discussion in Pittsburgh

Dear all,

The following post to the dc-architecture list is
self-explanatory.  We would like to invite members of the
LLD XG and of this mailing list to follow the discussion and
respond with comments on dc-architecture [1].

Tom

[1] http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/dc-architecture.html