RE: Linked Data URIs in MARC Authorities

Corine,

Thanks for the clues.

The VIAF URI you give as an example is problematic, though.

Wrong: 024 7# $ahttp://www.viaf.org/viaf/120719476/$2uri

Right: 024 7# $ahttp://viaf.org/viaf/120719476$2uri

Note that the "www" subdomain should not be used and that the trailing slash should be removed.

Jeff