RE: Linked Data URIs in MARC Authorities

Martin,

I can believe that "the 1XX identifies what the record is *about*" and would challenge anyone to argue otherwise.

What is your argument for choosing $0 rather than $u? Neither are currently specified and $u appears to be commonly used for URIs in other fields:

http://www.loc.gov/marc/856guide.html#other_fields

Jeff