RE: VIAF contributor model

Antoine,

I like your suggestion to update the current VIAF ontology with subclass/subproperty to "standard vocabularies".

Here is a mockup of some triples I imagine adding to the next ontology version:

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#AuthorityAgency>
 rdfs:subClassOf foaf:Organization .

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#NameAuthorityCluster>
 rdfs:subClassOf skos:Concept .

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#Heading>
 rdfs:subClassOf skosxl:Label .

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#hasEstablishedForm>
 rdfs:subPropertyOf skosxl:altLabel ;
 rdfs:domain <http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#NameAuthorityCluster> ;
 rdfs:range http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#Heading .

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#hasXrefAlternate>
 rdfs:subPropertyOf skosxl:altLabel .
 rdfs:domain <http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#NameAuthorityCluster> ;
 rdfs:range <http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#Heading> .

I will hold off on adding the following "contributor model" triples until later.

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#NameAuthority>
 rdfs:subClassOf skos:Concept .

<http://viaf.org/ontology/1.1/#clusters>
 rdfs:subPropertyOf skos:exactMatch .