Re: aside: mentioning multiple types of a thing in RDF/XML vs RDFa

+1 as well.  This nicely sidesteps the subclassing issue.

Turtle also deals with this pretty nicely, as well.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around how RDFa will take off in
practice, unfortunately, but having it AND a solely machine-centric
serialization that has common idioms makes this a non-issue.

-Ross.