Re: Mailing list maintenance and change for LLD XG community

+1, Kai

I would not be too afraid about the size of the group. I just realized
that the provenance xg where I am involved is even bigger (44 people)
and the teleconferences are very well structured and calm. Maybe you can
ask Yolanda about their experience.

And more people raises the possibilities to find enough users for the
single task forces.

Beside that I am really curious about the work of the group, I think
this will be very exciting and interesting.

Regards,

Kai

--
Kai Eckert