Re: SemWeb terminology page

Hi,

Dropping back in rather late in this thread:

I would name

- a set of bibliographic records     -->  "dataset"
- values records use (e.g. LCSH)     -->  "value vocabularies"
- properties and classes records use -->  "metadata element sets".

In other words, I really dislike the suggestion of "dataset" for the
group of things that has LCSH etc. in it.

If library folks would immediately identify "dataset" with "LCSH" then
it's fine, but then my question is what they would call a set of
bibliographic records.

Mark.