Re: Library Linked Data workshop proposal for ELAG 2011?

Hello,

I am the general chair for the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital
Libraries (JCDL) 2011 (http://jcdl2011.org), to be held in Ottawa June
13-17 2011.

I would encourage you to submit either a tutorial
(http://jcdl2011.org/tutorials) or workshop
(http://jcdl2011.org/Workshops) on Libraries and Linked Data. The
extended CFP is here: http://jcdl2011.org/ExtendedCallForPapers

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank-you,

Glen Newton

--

-