Re: RDA and ranges

+1 on rapper - the only downside I see is that, if you're doing this
for the uninitiated, it requires the lesson in "RDF is a data model,
not a serialization" when they're getting back something that looks
completely different than XML.

Of course, if the sight of XML causes them to blanche (I'm looking at
you, most librarians I've ever worked with), then this might be net
positive.

In the end, though, I think having some way to do this in the browser
(per Antoine's recommended extension) is the way to go, since most
people A) have defaults to open URIs in a browser B) the cultural
baggage to expect to do so (I know I do).

This is what I find most maddening about Google Chrome, honestly.

-Ross.