Re: RDA and ranges

On 8/20/10 4:52 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> Quoting Gautier Poupeau <gautier.poupeau@gmail.com>:
>

>> You will find all informations about the hungarian project in this
>> message
>> on LOD list :
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2010Apr/0155.html.
>
> When I click on the link for an OPAC record, I get an OPAC record
> display in the library catalog UI:
>
> http://nektar.oszk.hu/en/manifestation/2645471
>
> What I would like is to retrieve an example of linked data. Perhaps it
> is not available through http... but the links in the documentation do
> not show me RDF data. There may be a link to the data on the page, but I
> haven't found it.

That's precisely because it is good linked data implementation, which relies on HTTP content negotiation. If you go to http://nektar.oszk.hu/resource/manifestation/2645471 with a normal browser (requesting HTML) you will have your HTML page http://nektar.oszk.hu/en/manifestation/2645471. If you use an agent that request RDF/XML you will get the RDF Ross has sent, as shown at [1].

Antoine

[1] http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour?vocabUri=http%3A%2F%2Fnektar.oszk.hu%2Fresource%2Fmanifestation%2F2645471&classUri=http%3A%2F%2F&propertyUri=http%3A%2F%2F&instanceUri=http%3A%2F%2F&defaultResponse=dontmind&userAgent=vapour.sourceforge.net