JSON-LD context proposal: make recipeInstructions and other properties default to lists

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 04:10:30 +0000
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Hello JSON-LD people,

I would appreciate your perspective on a proposal I've just made within
schema.org, to start marking some (e.g. recipeInstructions) as expecting
lists, since this looks like it will substantially improve the usability of
our markup(*).

https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1910

If anyone things this is a bad idea, or knows other places we should
consult, please let me know!

cheers,

Dan

(*) aside: are you using the word "markup" for JSON(-LD)? I tend to,
although I know some don't think the word stretches quite that far...