Re: JSON-LD Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

The CG still exists, but is dormant. I will certainly continue to follow public-linked-json@w3.org <mailto:public-linked-json@w3.org>, but WG related emails should go to the appropriate WG list (public-json-ld-wg).

> irc:
> Now there's both freenode and w3c #json-ld channels.  Which is used for what?

The w3c is for WG related discussions, but there’s obviously some overlap.

We certainly need to discuss this in the WG, but I presume that each spec has it’s own issue list, but we could consolodate and use https://github.com/json-ld-wg/issues <https://github.com/json-ld-wg/issues> for all, which would allow for better cross-linking.

Before the CG was reactivated, the “latest” links were sent to w3.org/TR/ <http://w3.org/TR/>, so I suppose we’ll do the same thing, but for the automated Echidna copies, or whatever is common for other WGs.

> test suite:
> Currently tests are in github json-ld group in json-ld.org,
> normalization, and/or tests repos.  Where is all this living going
> forward?

Good question, the WG may want these in it’s space, but they’re a well-known place for people to look at, and were used for the 1.0 docs. So, to be determined.

As with the 1.0 effort, the CG should be reactivated. Replaying the commits back into the json-ld.org <http://json-ld.org/> repo may be problematic, as we’ll be loosing the history when moving into the WG repos.

> Did I miss anything?  If someone figures all this out, maybe make a
> checklist of all email, irc, and repos that everyone needs to now join
> and follow.

The WG homepage at https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/ <https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/> should list everything used by the group.

Gregg