Re: JSON-LD Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> If you are part of a member company, you should join right away. If you think of applying for an Invited Experts' position, you should contact the chairs (Rob & Benjamin) and me, and we can then take it from thereā€¦

Hi,
Can we get an explanation on how we are using various resources going
forward in the WG?  I understand the idea of using w3c scoped
resources for this WG, but it's very confusing right now as there is
duplication of every possible thing.

email:
There is public-linked-json and now public-json-ld-wg.  Which topics
go to which group?

irc:
Now there's both freenode and w3c #json-ld channels.  Which is used for what?

specs:
The github json-ld org had everything.  Now there are a handful of new
spec and site repos in the w3c org.  What content and issues go where?
 How are we managing all the current issues in the json-ld org?  Are
these new w3c repos the primary spec sources going forward forever?
It's a shame to not copy over the spec commit history if so.

sites:
What's supposed to be on the json-ld.org site now?  Are the latest
spec links supposed to point at w3c repos now?  Or have both CG spec
links and WG spec links?  Lots of links and info on json-ld.org need
to be updated so people understand all these resource changes.

test suite:
Currently tests are in github json-ld group in json-ld.org,
normalization, and/or tests repos.  Where is all this living going
forward?

post-WG:
What happens with all the above after the WG is done?

Did I miss anything?  If someone figures all this out, maybe make a
checklist of all email, irc, and repos that everyone needs to now join
and follow.

Thanks.

-dave