Re: Interpreting JSON as JSON-LD / Content-Type header spec. requirements

> On Oct 22, 2017, at 2:40 PM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 21, 2017, at 8:49 PM, Christopher Johnson <chjohnson39@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the reply.  jsonld-java does not execute the remote-doc tests, yet.  Interesting thing about the 0009 test is that the Link references a non-HTTP document.  Processing Link headers is not that easy, but I would assume that the test client should also try to dereference the Link Header using an HTTP client.  I will check how jsonld.js does this.
>
> It is HTTP, but should be HTTPS, I’ll update the .htaccess file that sets this. However, it should redirect and work anyway.

Correction, it is a relative document. For example, the following line from the .htaccess:

 <FilesMatch "remote-doc-0009-in.jsonld”> Header set Link '<remote-doc-0009-context.jsonld>; rel="http://www.w3.org/ns/json-ld#context”'

According to RFC 5988, a relative URI-Reference is resolved as per RFC 3986, so relative to the location of the resource returning the header.