Re: yaml-ld?

I've used rawgit.com alot for this in the past.

1. Take a gist [1] that can even contain multiple files that reference each
other :)
2. Get the 'raw' URL for one of the JSON-LD documents [2]
3. Hack the rawgit.com URL excluding the commit [3]
4. Whack that into the playground [4]

Then you can edit the JSON-LD document in gist using ACE editor with basic
support for JSON syntax and just hit refresh in you browser to reload the
playground after each save.

John

[1] https://gist.github.com/jaw111/3a44d8a19f2a25230657
[2]