FW: create.js

Maybe someone on this list has a few spare cycles...

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukas Kahwe Smith [mailto:smith@pooteeweet.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 1:22 PM
To: public-rdfjs@w3.org; Henri Bergius
Subject: create.js

Aloha,

I am one of the lead developers of cmf.symfony.com. From the very beginning we collaborated intensively with Henri Bergius to bring in technology from the http://www.iks-project.eu project to fulfill the vision we stated here http://decoupledcms.org

Specifically we adopted http://createjs.org for inline editing and developed tools to make it easy for developers to expose content from the database via RDFa and to exchange data via JSON-LD.

However Henri has increasingly been focusing on http://noflojs.org and so create.js hasn’t really seen significant development in quite a long time. As the cmf.symfony.com project is mostly done by developers more expert (and interested) in PHP rather than Javascript, we didn’t really pick up things ourselves.

Thanks to a recent talk https://www.liip.ch/en/news/archive/2015/04/02/linked-data-lightning-strike.html by Michael Luggen, I heard about this working group. So I am writing to this group now in the hopes that maybe someone else is interested to step up or maybe there are more viable alternatives today. >From my understanding Henri is generally willing to hand over stewardship of the project to someone else.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
smith@pooteeweet.org