Re: using object keys in JSON-LD

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:30:45 +0200
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>, Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi,

I just created an issue in AS2.0 repository which *might* also relate in
some ways to this topic:

"as:Link from Linked Data perspective + comparing with hydra:Link"
https://github.com/jasnell/w3c-socialwg-activitystreams/issues/24

My apologies if I simply miss some basic understanding here, I also hope
folks participating in Linked JSON CG will not find it out of topic!

I would very much appreciate any help with clarifying those issues
around usage key/value & predicate/subject|object

Also pointers to other resources explaining link relations from Linked
Data perspective (or appropriate mailing lists to asks about it) would
come of big help.

Thank you in advance!