Playground's conformance with spec?

From: Kevin Ford <kefo@3windmills.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:39:27 -0400
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Dear All,

Super quick question:  Are JSON-LD samples - expanded, compacted, and
flattened - in the JSON-LD Playground [1] in conformance with the final
spec [2]?

I think the answer is yes, but I've never been clear if the Playground
was modified as the spec evolved and whether I could fully trust that
the JSONLD output matches the final spec.  A note on the page says the
spec is still in progress, but, of course, it isn't.  The note could
suggest that perhaps little attention has been given to the page and
therefore what is seen in the Playground may be out of step with the
spec, hence the question.

Cordially,
Kevin

[1] http://json-ld.org/playground/index.html