Re: owl2jsonld: Converting OWL to JSON-LD @context

No, the ontology would as you say not be inside the context, but
within the context document (and thus normally ignored by JSON-LD
processors when used as an external context).

I am not sure what is the interpretation if you included it within the
@context node.. I think extra properties there are ignored at all and
thus would not be easily extractable.

You might remember this is how we did it for
http://w3.org/ns/oa.jsonld  (which I made with manual merging in vim
..)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team