Re: Process of "following your nose"

Interesting! So we could send an Accept header like this:

application/ld+json;q=0.9,application/rdf+xml,application/x-turtle,text/rdf+n3,text/turtle,text/n3;q=0.8,application/json,text/csv,text/plain;q=0.7,*/*

If we get back application/ld+json, we can immediately transclude the response. Otherwise:
* for q=0.9 content types, convert to JSON-LD and transclude
* for q=0.8 or 0.7 content types, test for whether response represents RDF statements and convert/transclude if possible.