Re: [Best Practices] Context document - modifying and versioning

On 06/09/2014 09:36 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Monday, June 09, 2014 9:20 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
>> On 06/09/2014 09:11 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>> The problem with Best Practice documents etc. IMO is that people rarely read them... and
>>> typically no one wants to write them (exactly for that reason). If someone volunteers, I'm
>>> sure no one would object to hosting it directly on json-ld.org.
>>
>> Thank your for sharing your perspective Markus! I'll wait for few more
>> comments and then will try to write some kind of summary.
>
> Great. Even though my mail probably sounded quite negative I think it would be valuable to have such a document as we could easily point people there if the question comes up again.
I just started wiki page for gathering links to existing contexts, after
gathering more of them we could compile something in direction of 'best
practices' with references to real world examples
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/wiki/existing-contexts