Re: New Year's Resolutions / Next steps

From: Ryan J. McDonough <ryan@damnhandy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:47:19 -0500
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
+1 on the Hydra Console. What do you think about decoupling the JavaScript components from the PHP bits? Iím asking cause I could see value in other server-side frameworks being able to leverage the console. The role of PHP in the console appears to be fairly limited and could be replaced with something in Java, C#, Ruby, etc. if needed.

Ryan-