Re: Browsers and JSON-LD Re: Context Questions

Hi Kingsley,

That's my point -- we don't have control of the entire stack, and thus need
extensions and custom code to make things work.  I understand the rationale
behind a new media type, but in the interim period of it being official but
not widely supported, there will be a lot of systems just sending
application/json for convenience.