Re: JSON-LD browser extensions

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:34:55 +0100
To: John Walker <john.walker@semaku.com>
Cc: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On 31 December 2014 at 07:11, John Walker <john.walker@semaku.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are several extensions available for Chrome, FF etc. that pretty
> print JSON. Some even make URLs into clickable links (guess based on
> matching some regex).
>
> However (to my knowledge) none of these support JSON-LD.
>
> I reckon it'd be pretty cool to have something like this for JSON-LD that
> would make any @id values into a clickable link to allow easier browsing
> around JSON-LD resources (or an API). I think it would show that it is a
> native hypermedia format and would help sell the idea to developer
> community.
>
> Does such a thing exist and I missed it? Otherwise is anyone interested to
> develop something. If not, I will put in a feature request for the existing
> extensions to add support for JSON-LD.

Tabulator has support for many RDF formats as a data browser and editor.
It works as a browser extension and/or an html shim.

https://github.com/linkeddata/tabulator

I use it already quite a bit for turtle.

Still quite a bit of work to do, so help is very welcome.  If anyone wants
to help adding or testing JSON LD support that would be great.