Re: Modelling a building (Place) with details

Hi Ashley,

In addition to DERI's vocabulary, perhaps an upper ontology called umbel
and simple-part whole relations might help? It depends on how far you want
to go?

[1] http://umbel.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SimplePartWhole/

-Brent