@reverse in jsonld-java

From: Jim Balhoff <balhoff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:51:09 -0400
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi,

I have a question about outputting triples in reverse using jsonld-java. I expected that if I included entries in the context like this:

"@context" : {
    "superClassOf" : {
      "@reverse" : "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf"
    }
  }

that the output would automatically reverse triples using this property. I have been tweaking the Jena JsonLDWriter to pass in a context map to jsonld-java. But it doesn't seem to have any effect. Is there a way to tell the system to use this reverse definition? I am very new to JSON-LD, so I apologize if I have missed something.

I have a long list of 'X subClassOf Y', for many values of X and one value of Y, which I would like to format in reverse.

Thank you,
Jim