Re: Test suite permanent location

On 09/06/2013 09:44 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:02 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> No sorry, that's where you're redirected when you go to edit the page
>> (which I did to update the test-suite location), and I didn't notice
>> that I had been redirected. It's fine the way it is as a URL.
>>
>> We could simply have that redirect to http://json-ld.org/test-suite/,
>> as we've decided that's where the tests should permanently live; no
>> need to go through a wiki page. We can always update that with a link
>> to the implementation report when we're ready.
> If that's OK from the W3C's perspective I'm fine with doing that. CC'ing
> Sandro to find that out.

As long as the test suite used to get through CR is clearly linked and
available forever within w3.org, I think it's okay to have the
ongoing/maintained test suite be elsewhere.

I suggest a page like www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-tests explain this and
have links to both, and it be linked from the specs.

        -- Sandro