Re: GSoC Final Project Deadlines

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:33 PM, vikash agrawal wrote:
> > For the current scenario of testing its live here [1] (make sure its
> http and not https).
>
> OK, I just tried it. Logging in works but then the script fails because in
> linkedIn.js, line 315 character 17 your are trying to the summary prop. of
> result.values[0].volunteer which is null or undefined in my case. The if
> statement is wrong, also the previous one for that matter.

Thanks for that, I have rectified it. It was a typo, it should have been
user["summary"] = result.values[0].summary;

and similarly for specialities.

Also, please share all the bugs that you encounter and can you please share
your linkedIn JSON too, so that I can use that as well.