RE: Google adds JSON-LD support to Gmail

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 16:13:19 -0700
To: "'RDF-WG Group'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:43 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> (all the http://www.w3.org vocabs are available at https://www.w3.org,
> but of course in RDF those are different symbols.  I don't know what
> to do about that, but we should probably start thinking about it.    I
> wonder if it makes sense for people to just start trying the https
> version of any http URL when they are dereferencing in a sensitive
> app.    Strictly speaking, there's no requirement that https:foo and
> http:foo be related resources, but it seems like a very good and
> common practice.)

Adding owl:sameAs statements would probably be the right thing to do in that
case then I think. Thoughts? Not really sure about the security implications
yet. Would be nice to have a sameAs that isn't bi-directional so that http
sameAs https doesn't automatically imply https sameAs http. Does something
like that exist already?