JSON-LD Test Suite page

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:24:07 -0700
To: "public-linked-json@w3.org JSON" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
I updated the JSON-LD Test Suite HTML Page [1] to match the new site style. I also updated the home page to change "Implementations" to "Developers", with links to implementations and the test suite [2]. We may want to re-work the implementations to better allow for a growing number of implementations. The individual test template could be improved, and updated to include more information from each test manifest entry.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/
[2] http://json-ld.org/index.html#developers