Re: edge attributes in JSON-LD

From: Shakeri, Cirrus <cirrus.shakeri@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:53:00 +0000
To: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Thanks Markus and Gregg. I'll try Gregg's idea of using blank nodes.

I think following a  'convention' might also help in terms of interpreting the JSON-LD data for property graphs:

1.            Use blank nodes exclusively for representing edges that have attributes
2.            By convention use the sub-property named 'To' in the blank node to point to the target node
3.            Do not use in-line definition for target nodes (i.e., nesting)

Any comment?

Note: The Feature at Risk #3 in the latest spec says: "the Working Group may decide to disallow blank node properties in JSON-LD". Could this cause problem?

Regards,
Cirrus Shakeri