Re: LevelGraph and JSONLD

HI Matteo and Markus

this is very interesting from my point of view: i'm really busy at the
moment so in the short period i am not able to propose anything, or i had
proposed to contribute myself :-)

do you know the fresnel project?
http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Fresnel

it is a bit older, but it was used to introduce framing in the sense of
"facet template design" (roughly speaking) for longwell project, some year
ago... i think this could give some suggestion for the implementation part