Re: LevelGraph and JSONLD

From: Matteo Collina <matteo.collina@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:26:54 +0100
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi Markus,

I'll reply inline.

2013/7/17 Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>

> I'm wondering whether this is a simple key-value store where the value is
> the JSON-LD document as-is or whether you process the document before
> storing it.

I convert the document into triples, actually I call toRDF:
https://github.com/mcollina/levelgraph-jsonld/blob/master/index.js#L43.

It would probably make sense to somehow integrate framing [1] so that you
> can query for data and return in a specific form to simplify its
> processing.

That will be super, but I am not sure how to implement.
Albeit powerful, the whole framing business is somewhat to me (and the doc
does not help).
Could you please make an example?

Thanks,

Matteo