RE: LevelGraph and JSONLD

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:18:55 +0200
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Matteo,

Very interesting project.

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:59 AM, Matteo Collina wrote:
> I am new to JSON-LD, but I have just released a small Object-Document-
> Mapper based on it: LevelGraph-JSONLD. It allows to store JSON-LD
> documents on the LevelGraph triple store, both on Node.js and on the
> Browser.
>
> Any feedback/patch/bug is VERY welcome! :)

I'm wondering whether this is a simple key-value store where the value is
the JSON-LD document as-is or whether you process the document before
storing it.

It would probably make sense to somehow integrate framing [1] so that you
can query for data and return in a specific form to simplify its processing.

Cheers,
Markus

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/ **ATTENTION: Hasn't been
updated for a while!**