JSON-LD - RDF alignment editorial issues

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:27:47 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Here are the remaining editorial issues that I see about ensuring that
the JSON-LD documents do not inadvertently imply that JSON-LD is not RDF.

In the main JSON-LD document:
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/

s/Transformation from JSON-LD to RDF/Interpreting JSON-LD as RDF/g

s/extracted as RDF/interpreted as RDF/

s/Convert to RDF Algorithm/Algorithm to Convert JSON-LD to RDF Abstract
Syntax/

s/JSON-LD to RDF converters/JSON-LD processors/

s/Transforming this to RDF/Transforming this to RDF abstract syntax/

In the APIs document there are too many small edits needed to
productively list them all here.  I think it would be much more
efficient if the editors could point me to the original source document
so that I can directly edit a copy of that.  The editors can then view a
diff and accept or reject the edits that I propose.

Could the editors please point me to the original API source document?
I only see the HTML-rendered version when I access
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/

Thanks,
David