Re: JSON-LD Telecon Minutes for 2013-07-02

Very good points!

To me at least owl:sameAs is fine as it asserts that the head blank node is
the same resource as the thing with identity (and additional
properties/relationships).  That seems closer to the current Open
Annotation model than using rdf:value.  However, if there's a best practice
that can be recorded, and the overall feeling is that rdf:value or a
different predicate is better suited for this purposes across communities,
then clearly we should use that.

And indeed, owl:sameAs would have the same issue as rdf:value if it wasn't
possible to use different keys in the JSON-LD context to make the
distinction between multiple predicates and a single list as object.  As
contexts are community specific anyway, there doesn't seem to be a need to
standardize exactly what it's called, otherwise it would need to be
@something to reduce unintentional collisions.

Many thanks!

Rob