rdfa11.jsonld (was Re: Open Annotation / Default Context Location?)

Markus,

http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-context/rdfa11
http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-context/rdfa11.jsonld

are both alive, return the same content, with application/ld+json as media type.

I was wondering whether we should not have a

http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-context/rdfa11.json

as well, used if, through conneg, somebody asks for application/json.

You guys tell me.

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/