Re: Issue with context in the playground?

Hey Alex,

What's going on is that you're using our rather confusing UI =). You
need to ensure that your input also includes the "@context" from below,
you can't just put it in the context box on the right. Our UI needs some
work; it isn't very intuitive for this case.

What's happening is the UI is interpreting your input as having no
context and running that through the processor. That's why the output is
empty ([]). Think of the left box as the incoming data, context and all
(if it has one), and the right hand box as the context you'd like to
change to when compacting. In other words, use this:

## Input:

{
   "@context": {
     "name": "http://schema.org/name",
     "image": {
       "@id": "http://schema.org/image",
       "@type": "@id"
     },
     "homepage": {
       "@id": "http://schema.org/url",
       "@type": "@id"
     }
   },
   "name": "Manu Sporny",
   "homepage": "http://manu.sporny.org/",
   "image": "http://manu.sporny.org/images/manu.png"
}

## Context:

{
   "@context":
   {
     "name": "http://schema.org/name",
     "image": {
       "@id": "http://schema.org/image",
       "@type": "@id"
     },
     "homepage": {
       "@id": "http://schema.org/url",
       "@type": "@id"

This is somewhat non-intuitive because, in your case, you're not
changing the context... you're just re-running it through the processor.
Hopefully this clears things up. I apologize for the poor UI, it's been
slated to be fixed for some time now we just haven't been able to get to it.

-Dave

--
Dave Longley
CTO