Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, August 20th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 22:54:50 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We need to discuss whether we want to go through a CR period or if we
want to go straight through to PR. We have the necessary implementations
to go to PR, but Google has said that they /might/ provide feedback
during CR. We'll have to weigh the benefits against the drawbacks.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 4pm CET
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Dave, Manu, Markus, Gregg

Agenda

1. Update from Vikash on GSoC
2. Decision to go CR or PR
   * http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-LD-CR-Transition-Requirements