Re: JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 API Candidate Recommendation specs

On 08/13/2013 10:11 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Will we need a call with the director to approve the transition or
>> can we do this w/o a call?
>
> It will need a transition meeting, and unfortunately also a seven
> day wait between requesting the transition (cc'ing chairs, after the
> wg decision) and the meeting.

Damn, that's my bad. I completely forgot about the transition meeting
requirement when going from LC to CR. I thought it was only required for PR.

Sandro, Ivan, could one of you try to get us on the Director's calendar
for the transition meeting based on the assumption that we'll be able to
resolve to go to CR during the next RDF WG meeting?

So the earliest date would be August 28th. Before September 13th would
be ideal as I'm traveling for 2 weeks after that date and wouldn't be
able to make the transition call.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/