Re: Slides for SemTech presentation on JSON-LD

(Note, the mailer is rejecting my gregg@greggkellogg.net email address, so this might not show up on RDF WG until that's resolved).

Let's just wait for me to address any feedback that comes on before wider advertising of the slides. The end of the week should be fine.

Gregg