RE: JSON-LD Syntax request for FPWD via RDF WG

Hi

Thanks Ivan for answering this. The formal specification of the to/from RDF
conversion is in the API spec: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/
which still needs a bit of work.

Btw. I can't join the RDF WG mailing list. Is there anything I must know?