Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, May 22nd 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:55:46 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our Agenda for this week is below. We're going back to a regular one
hour call now that the JSON-LD Syntax is stable and we're narrowing the
issues with the JSON-LD API down to a manage-able level.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, May 22nd 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Markus, Manu, Gregg
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-110: More specific frame matching
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/110
2. ISSUE-118: How is @graph going to be used/supported in framing?
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/118
3. ISSUE-119: Embed behavior makes .frame's results hard to work with
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/119
4. ISSUE-120: Expand @type to @id-objects
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/120

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/