Re: Framing @language

On 06/25/12 05:51, Kuno Woudt wrote:
>> Here's your example with aliases on the json-ld.org playground:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/839kgrb
>>

> When I open that link I end up on the compacted tab of the json-ld
> playground.  So I switch to the framed tab and paste the context in
> there.  Neither the compacted tab nor the framed tab show the
> language and value keys aliased.  Any idea what is going wrong here?

Kuno, try SHIFT-Reloading the page... you might have an old script
cached. A new fix was pushed recently, so this might be what's
preventing your page from working.

When I load the link above, and dump the following context into the
JSON-LD Frame (in the "Framed" tab), it works for me:

{
  "@context": {
    "senet": "https://senet.org/ns#",
    "title": {
      "@id": "https://senet.org/ns#title",
      "@container": "@list"
    },
    "language": "@language",
    "value": "@value",
    "id": "@id",
    "type": "@type",
    "graph": "@graph"

This is the output I get:

{
  "@context": {
    "senet": "https://senet.org/ns#",
    "title": {
      "@id": "https://senet.org/ns#title",
      "@container": "@list"
    },
    "language": "@language",
    "value": "@value",
    "id": "@id",
    "type": "@type",
    "graph": "@graph"
  },
  "graph": [
  {
    "id": "https://senet.org/gmb",
    "type": "senet:Game",
    "senet:title": [
    {
      "language": "ja",
      "value": "リズム天国"
    }, {
      "language": "en",
      "value": "Rhythm Paradise"
    }]
  }]
}

Keep in mind that I think there is a bug in the "term" selection code...
I see that "senet:title" was selected in the framed output... but
really, the term "title" should have been selected.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/